Energy-efficient and compact electronic pond pumps with multi-functional connections. Exchange the strainer basket
with the supplied hose connection, you can connect the pump to a skimmer or use as an inline set-up. Ideal for all
kinds of ponds.
• Maximum pump capacity with very low energy consumption.
• Suitable for both submerged and inline use.
• Multi-step hose connections, Ø 25/32/40 mm or 40/50 mm.
• Special Vortex blades that easily transport dirt particles.
• DCS ceramic drive and gear wheels for minimal wear.
• Thermal overload protection against overheating the motor.
• Easy to install, virtually maintenance free, to include a 10-metre power cord.
• 2 year warranty, TÜV-approved and with a clear user manual.
|Max. pump capacity
|Size L x W x H
|19,7 x 8,8 x 13,6 cm
We have over 40 years of experience in the industry
We are koi keepers too!
We share the same passion as our customers
We are only a phone call or email away. Do not hesitate to ask us questions - we love sharing our knowledge!
We regularly review our pricing to make sure our rates are fair for our customers
Frequently Asked Questions
How Much Is Delivery?
Our delivery is free for any orders over £100.
For all orders under £100 delivery is £4.99.
How Do I Make A Return?
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If you have a valid return instructions will be made on how to make the return.
Please do not post a return without contacting us first.
What Is The Best Way To Contact You?
The best way to contact us is via our contact page here.
How Soon Will I Get A Refund If I Make A Return?
Refunds will be processed within 7 days of us receiving and checking the item.
If you need advice or help with what products to buy, please reach out to us on our contact us page.