The Pro-Line Aqua Expert filters are developed for the use in aquaculture and industrial applications.
The first Pro-Line Aqua Expert filters have been in operation since 2007 and have proven to be very reliable.
- Complete filter body made out of 12mm thick material (25, 50 and 100m³/hr model)
- Bottom weld is an extrusion weld which is much stronger as an ordinary weld
- Very compact
- Very large volume for bio carrier which makes it perfectly suited for highly stocked ponds (combi filters)
- Control box can be mounted up to 4m from the filter (longer cable lengths on request)
- Gear driven, no drive shafts with seals below the water level (prone to leak)
- 24V drive system, suitable for swimming ponds (25, 50 and 100m³/hr model)
- High quality control box
Drum filters made out of Polypropylene. These filters are delivered with an extensive control box, cover and
rinse pump. Available with a maximum flow of 350m³/hr.
We have over 40 years of experience in the industry
We are koi keepers too!
We share the same passion as our customers
We are only a phone call or email away. Do not hesitate to ask us questions - we love sharing our knowledge!
We regularly review our pricing to make sure our rates are fair for our customers
Frequently Asked Questions
How Much Is Delivery?
Our delivery is free for any orders over £100.
For all orders under £100 delivery is £4.99.
How Do I Make A Return?
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If you have a valid return instructions will be made on how to make the return.
Please do not post a return without contacting us first.
What Is The Best Way To Contact You?
The best way to contact us is via our contact page here.
How Soon Will I Get A Refund If I Make A Return?
Refunds will be processed within 7 days of us receiving and checking the item.
If you need advice or help with what products to buy, please reach out to us on our contact us page.