Introducing Kockney Koi Pond Media Plus Malachite Green 1%—an effective treatment against many ecto-parasites such as White Spot, Flukes, Costia, Ciliates, Trichodina, Gyrodactylus, Dactylogyrus, Flagellates, and other parasites. This product is of the highest quality and is completely Zinc-free.
- Switch off UV Sterilizer until the course of treatment is complete.
- Tighten the cap and mix the product well.
- Measure the correct dose.
- Fill a clean watering can with pond water and add the Malachite Green using the measuring cup to ensure the correct dose.
- Slowly apply the solution to the pond over a 1-hour period to prevent shocking the pond.
Note: Do not use the product below 12.5°C.
Dosage: Use 10ml per 909 liters (200 gallons) of pond water. Repeat the dose 10 days later.
Calculate your pond volume accurately (do not guess). For accurate pond volume calculation, refer to our website.
Monitor your fish during all treatments. Avoid treating them last thing at night, the day before you go on holiday, or just before you go out.
Aeration is essential during treatment. Use an additional air pump if necessary.
Maintain filtration at all times.
Switch off UV filters during treatment.
Avoid overdosing, as it can cause fish fatalities.
If you have any doubts, seek advice from your local dealer or contact the provided Helpline number.
This product is for the treatment of ornamental pond fish only. It is strictly prohibited to allow fish treated with this chemical to enter the human or animal food chain.
- Do not dispose of the product in drains or watercourses. Empty the container completely and dispose of it safely. Discard the empty container in a dustbin. For unused product, dispose of it at a household waste site in its original container. Contact your local authority for further details.
Health & Safety:
Avoid contact with skin and eyes. In case of contact, seek medical advice immediately (show the label where possible).
In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice.
Do not swallow
We have over 40 years of experience in the industry
We are koi keepers too!
We share the same passion as our customers
We are only a phone call or email away. Do not hesitate to ask us questions - we love sharing our knowledge!
We regularly review our pricing to make sure our rates are fair for our customers
Frequently Asked Questions
How Much Is Delivery?
Our delivery is free for any orders over £100.
For all orders under £100 delivery is £4.99.
How Do I Make A Return?
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have a valid return instructions will be made on how to make the return.
Please do not post a return without contacting us first.
What Is The Best Way To Contact You?
The best way to contact us is via our contact page here.
How Soon Will I Get A Refund If I Make A Return?
Refunds will be processed within 7 days of us receiving and checking the item.
If you need advice or help with what products to buy, please reach out to us on our contact us page.