- Suitable for ponds up to 80.0 m³
- Conveniently control all settings via an app with the Easy Garden Control System (EGC); existing systems can be upgraded using the separately available upgrade kit
- Inexpensive alternative for smaller ponds, particularly koi ponds
- The automatic coarse debris extraction easily flushes the contamination out of the filter, thanks to drum filter technology
- Available in the pump-fed principle and in the gravity-fed principle
- Conveniently control all settings via an app, through via the Easy Garden Control System (EGC)
- With the Moving Bed System for optimal water movement and water cleaning
- High separating capacity through deep-bed filtration of up to 60 microns
- Hel-X 13 filter medium with significantly enlarged surface area for effective decomposition of nutrients and pollutants
- Innovative and reliable product »made in Germany« (except pressure pump)
- The filter is flushed only by cleaned pond water. Therefore a fresh water connection is not required
- Particularly quiet operation thanks to extensive noise insulation
- Individually removable sieve elements (no tools required) and free-wheel function
- Pollutant rakes on the sieves for reliable removal of string algae and other larger particles from the drum
- Minimal install height for full flexibility with gravity-fed systems
|Dimensions (L x W x H)
|885 x 685 x 820
|230 V / 50 Hz
|Power consumption, cleaning
|5.00 + 1.00
|2 + 1
|Biological filter surface
|Biological filter surface protected
|Coarse debris extraction
|Number of nozzles/rinse quantity
|2 x 3.5 l/min
|Automatic rinsing system
|manually, Sensor, Time interval
|Number of sieve elements
|Filter intake surface
|GRP Duroplast/stainless steel
|1 x 2" + Bitron
|Number of outlets
|Sludge discharge connections
|DN 75, DN 110
|Flush trough connection
|AquaOxy 2000, Bitron C 72 - 110 W, Bitron Eco 120 - 240 W
|Min. flow rate
|Max. flow rate
|Installation height above water level
|Type of use
|Pump fed system
incl. 40l Hel-X 13 Biomedia
Pollutant discharge incl. slide valve
We have over 40 years of experience in the industry
We are koi keepers too!
We share the same passion as our customers
We are only a phone call or email away. Do not hesitate to ask us questions - we love sharing our knowledge!
We regularly review our pricing to make sure our rates are fair for our customers
Frequently Asked Questions
How Much Is Delivery?
Our delivery is free for any orders over £100.
For all orders under £100 delivery is £4.99.
How Do I Make A Return?
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have a valid return instructions will be made on how to make the return.
Please do not post a return without contacting us first.
What Is The Best Way To Contact You?
The best way to contact us is via our contact page here.
How Soon Will I Get A Refund If I Make A Return?
Refunds will be processed within 7 days of us receiving and checking the item.
If you need advice or help with what products to buy, please reach out to us on our contact us page.