The powerful pond vacuum cleaner PondoVac 5 works as a combination of suction turbine and feed pump. The brother of the PondoVac 4 has identical pipes and nozzles, but is much more powerful in comparison. In comparison, it offers 60% more delivery capacity. Its suction power is 8000 l / h. It also pumps wastewater over height differences and is therefore also ideally suited for difficult terrain. The PondoVac 5 is presented in a new color scheme and is extremely mobile and quiet thanks to its "big wheel" design with rubber coating. A swimming hose set with 10 meters of hose (38 mm) and a suitable telescopic rod is optionally available for him.
- Vacuum without interruption thanks to integrated emptying pump
- Flexible use - waste water can be diverted in any direction.
- Pumps the waste water even over height differentials
- Maximum suction depth of 2.5 m thanks to high performance 1700 W motor with optimized blade geometry
- Can be used for cleaning garden ponds, pools and swim ponds as well as a wet vacuum in the household
- Transparent suction tube for flow through control
- Easy to move with transport rollers and adjustable handle
- More ground clearance and silent tires in big wheel design
- Hand regulator for adjusting the suction power
- Discharge hose with C-connection on both sides
- Included in the scope of delivery: Four robust aluminum tubes, special string algae nozzle, broadened universal nozzle, area nozzle, wet suction brush, brush nozzle, debris collection bag, 5 m long suction hose and 2.5 m long discharge hose.
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||mm||436 x 425 x 716|
|Rated voltage||230 V / 50 Hz|
|Power consumption pump||W.||900|
|Power cable length||m||7.50|
|Limited warranty||Years||2 + 1|
|Suction depth max.||m||2.50|
|Max. Flow rate||l / h||8000|
|Length, suction hose||m||5.00|
|Length, discharge hose||m||10.00|
|Floating hose application||38 mm|
We have over 40 years of experience in the industry
We are koi keepers too!
We share the same passion as our customers
We are only a phone call or email away. Do not hesitate to ask us questions - we love sharing our knowledge!
We regularly review our pricing to make sure our rates are fair for our customers
Frequently Asked Questions
How Much Is Delivery?
Our delivery is free for any orders over £100.
For all orders under £100 delivery is £4.99.
How Do I Make A Return?
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have a valid return instructions will be made on how to make the return.
Please do not post a return without contacting us first.
What Is The Best Way To Contact You?
The best way to contact us is via our contact page here.
How Soon Will I Get A Refund If I Make A Return?
Refunds will be processed within 7 days of us receiving and checking the item.
If you need advice or help with what products to buy, please reach out to us on our contact us page.