The LunAqua Power LED headlight system offers one of the brightest under and above water lighting in the range, which is as bright as a 50W incandescent lamp with a powerful 580 lumens - and with only 5.8W power consumption. For this it deserves the classification in the energy efficiency class A ++ for an extremely high energy efficiency. The application possibilities of the LunAqua Power LED are diverse - whether as classic garden pond lighting, as fountain lighting, built into the ground or mounted on a wall. In addition to the LunAqua Power LED Set 1 or the LunAqua Power LED Set 3, this single spotlight is also available to expand the two sets to up to 4 spotlights.
- Small, compact spotlight with robust underwater connection technology
- A lot of light and significant energy savings: it is one of the brightest LED spotlights in our pond illumination product range
- Only 5.8 W power consumption, yet as bright as a 50 W light bulb
- Safe operation of the spotlights through 24 V DC low voltage, also in swim ponds
- Spotlights, drivers and cable suitable for underwater use to a depth of 4 m (protection class IP 68, however standard regulations do not allow underwater use of the driver in swim ponds)
- Service life more than 36000 hours thanks to excellent thermal management, high quality and long-term reliability
- 10 m cable for extension between light fixture and driver available as an accessory (max. 4 x per Lamp)
|Dimensions (Ø x H)||mm||80 x 117|
|Rated voltage||0 - 24 V / 350 mA / DC|
|Lamp power consumption||5.8 W|
|Energy efficiency class light fixture||A++|
|Weighted energy consumption per lamp||kWh/1000h||7|
|Protection class||IP 68|
|Cable length 24 V device||m||5.00|
|Guarantee (+ request guarantee)||Years||2 + 1|
|Number of individual LEDs||Units||1|
|Beam angle||30 Degrees|
Download Manual HERE
We have over 40 years of experience in the industry
We are koi keepers too!
We share the same passion as our customers
We are only a phone call or email away. Do not hesitate to ask us questions - we love sharing our knowledge!
We regularly review our pricing to make sure our rates are fair for our customers
Frequently Asked Questions
How Much Is Delivery?
Our delivery is free for any orders over £100.
For all orders under £100 delivery is £4.99.
How Do I Make A Return?
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If you have a valid return instructions will be made on how to make the return.
Please do not post a return without contacting us first.
What Is The Best Way To Contact You?
The best way to contact us is via our contact page here.
How Soon Will I Get A Refund If I Make A Return?
Refunds will be processed within 7 days of us receiving and checking the item.
If you need advice or help with what products to buy, please reach out to us on our contact us page.