- POND FILTER: Patented cleaning mechanism with optimised filter sponges
- CONVENIENT: Easy to maintain and clean thanks to simple handle mechanism
- CONVENIENT LAMP CHANGE: The UV lamp can be changed while the unit is running - no need to switch off the filter, no need to dismantle the quartz glass
- PROTECTED: The high-quality UVC housing protects the ballast unit from sunlight and moisture
- POWERFUL: All latest generation FiltoClear models feature upgraded, highly effective UV lamps
- 2-WAY VALVE: Choose whether the water flows into the pond or into the waste water after cleaning the filter
- IMPROVED EFFICIENCY: The built-in OASE bypass technology ensures optimum water flow and prevents the filter from clogging
- STABLE AND ROBUST: The hard-wearing housing made of high-quality plastic can be easily buried in the ground and impresses with its long durability
- UNDER PRESSURE: The metal clamping ring with simple lever function makes opening and closing a FiltoClear safer and easier than ever before
|Dimensions (Ø x H)||mm||380 x 488|
|Rated voltage||220 - 240 V / 50/60 Hz|
|Limited Warranty||Years||2 + 1|
|Number of blue filter foams||Units||1|
|Number of red filter foams||Units||1|
|Number of purple filter foams||Units||1|
|Inlet connections||mm||38 / 50|
|Inlet connections||1 ½", 2"|
|Connections, outlet||mm||38 / 50|
|Outlet connections||1 ½", 2"|
|Connections, sludge discharge||mm||38 / 50|
|Sludge discharge connections||1 ½", 2"|
|Max. flow rate||l/h||9000|
|Max. operating pressure||bar||0.2|
|Suitable for ponds up to max.||m3||13.0|
|Suitable for ponds with fish stock||m3||7.0|
|Dimensions filter (L x W x H)||mm||380 x 380 x 488|
|Rated voltage filter||220 - 240 V / 50 - 60 Hz|
|Power consumption UVC||W||24|
|UVC cleaning rotor||No|
|Guarantee (+ request guarantee)||Years||2 + 1|
|Power cable length UVC||m||5.00|
|Dimensions pump (L x W x H) – mm||mm||340 x 280 x 165|
|Rated voltage Pump||220 - 240 V / 50 - 60 Hz|
|Power consumption pump||W||60|
|Guarantee (+ request guarantee) pump||Years||3 + 2|
|Power cable length pump||m||10.00|
We have over 40 years of experience in the industry
We are koi keepers too!
We share the same passion as our customers
We are only a phone call or email away. Do not hesitate to ask us questions - we love sharing our knowledge!
We regularly review our pricing to make sure our rates are fair for our customers
Frequently Asked Questions
How Much Is Delivery?
Our delivery is free for any orders over £100.
For all orders under £100 delivery is £4.99.
How Do I Make A Return?
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have a valid return instructions will be made on how to make the return.
Please do not post a return without contacting us first.
What Is The Best Way To Contact You?
The best way to contact us is via our contact page here.
How Soon Will I Get A Refund If I Make A Return?
Refunds will be processed within 7 days of us receiving and checking the item.
If you need advice or help with what products to buy, please reach out to us on our contact us page.