Concentrated UVC power! The revolutionary UVC clarifier Bitron Eco with 120 W power removes floating algae and harmful bacteria with maximum efficiency. Thanks to the automatic bypass regulation and the significantly enlarged housing, an optimal irradiation result is always guaranteed, even with changing flow rates of up to 50,000 l / h. The clever eco-control regulates the irradiation time depending on the seasonal needs. This enables energy savings of up to 50% to be achieved! You can also save on the light sources, because the newly developed 60W UVC lamp has a service life of 12,000 hours that is 50% longer. In addition, changing the lamp is now child's play and without dismantling the quartz glass. The proven automatic cleaning system is also included, an LED UVC control as well as a display for lamp change and water temperature. Thanks to the protection class IP68, the Bitron Eco can be set up directly on or even in the pond. The cable length is 5 m, the nominal voltage 220 - 240/50 Hz. The Bitron Eco enables a 1 1/2 "and 2" connection. Optimal for connection to ProfiClear, BioTec 30, BioTec ScreenMatic 36. You receive a guarantee of 2 years + 1 year requirement guarantee.
- High intensity treatment of suspended algae, turbidity and harmful bacteria in the pond water
- Innovative UVC bulb technology with 50% longer service life (12,000 h) - developed in cooperation with Philips
- High volume UVC housing with a new design and organic shape for a particularly long water Retention time
- Eco control system enables maximum energy efficiency with savings potential of up to 50 %*
- More protection for the climate. Eco mode saves up to 525 kg CO²/year*
- Intelligent bypass regulation automatically adapts the flow rate to the pump capacity in the filter system
- If desired, continuous irradiation or device switch off are possible at the touch of a button
- Clever UVC function monitor, display for bulb change and water temperature
- Fully effective UVC radiation at all times, thanks to patented cleaning automation for the UV bulb
- Simple connection to other 2" filter systems
- 100% protection against eye damage
- Including OASE Clear Water Guarantee in conjunction with the OASE flow through filters, BioSmart, BioTec and ProfiClear
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||mm||725 x 227 x 248|
|Rated voltage||220 - 240 V / 50/60 Hz|
|Power cable length||m||5.00|
|Limited Warranty||Years||2 + 1|
|UVC operating hours meter||12000 h|
|Number of inlets||Units||1|
|Inlet connections||mm||38 / 50|
|Inlet connections||1 ½", 2"|
|Number of outlets||Units||1|
|Connections, outlet||mm||38 / 50|
|Outlet connections||1 ½", 2"|
|Min. flow rate||l/h||10000|
|Max. flow rate||l/h||50000|
|Max. operating pressure||bar||1|
|Suitable for ponds up to max.||m³||120.0|
|Suitable for ponds with fish stock||m³||60.0|
|Suitable for ponds with koi||m³||30.0|
|Connection to||BioTec 30, BioTec ScreenMatic² 90 - 140000, ProfiClear|
We have over 40 years of experience in the industry
We are koi keepers too!
We share the same passion as our customers
We are only a phone call or email away. Do not hesitate to ask us questions - we love sharing our knowledge!
We regularly review our pricing to make sure our rates are fair for our customers
Frequently Asked Questions
How Much Is Delivery?
Our delivery is free for any orders over £100.
For all orders under £100 delivery is £4.99.
How Do I Make A Return?
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If you have a valid return instructions will be made on how to make the return.
Please do not post a return without contacting us first.
What Is The Best Way To Contact You?
The best way to contact us is via our contact page here.
How Soon Will I Get A Refund If I Make A Return?
Refunds will be processed within 7 days of us receiving and checking the item.
If you need advice or help with what products to buy, please reach out to us on our contact us page.