The UVC clarifier OASE Bitron C 55 W removes floating algae and reduces harmful bacteria for healthy and clear water. An automatic cleaning system ensures fully effective UVC radiation at all times. A control window provides additional functional reliability. Eye protection guaranteed by 100%, VDE-tested safety. With a power consumption of 55 watts, 6,500 l / h can flow past the UVC tube without a bypass. The flow can be individually adjusted and regulated. The OASE Bitron C 55 W UVC clarifier is available complete with a universal stepped hose nozzle from ¾ "(19 mm) to 2" (51 mm). The cable is 5 m long. A flow nozzle optimizes the flow to the cleaning rotor. The nominal voltage is 230 V / 50 Hz. Optimal for connection to BioSmart 36000 and BioTec Screenmatic 12-18.
- Elimination of suspended algae (green water)
- Reduction of harmful bacteria and pathogen levels
- Clever UVC function monitor, display for bulb change and water temperature
- Bypass technology enables optimal irradiation of the polluted water, even at high flow through rates
- Individual water flow adjustment for optimal adaptation to the connected filter pump
- Integrated magnets protect the UVC technology against limescale deposits
- Visual function check of the UVC bulb
- 100% protection against eye damage
- Quick release technology for easy bulb replacement
- High-quality workmanship with impact resistant plastic housing
- Incl. high quality UVC bulb
- Including OASE Clear Water Guarantee in conjunction with the OASE flow through filters, BioSmart, BioTec and ProfiClear
- Suitable for ponds up to 60.0 m³
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||mm||600 x 180 x 198|
|Rated voltage||220 - 240 V / 50/60 Hz|
|Power cable length||m||5.00|
|UVC operating hours meter||No|
|Number of inlets||Units||1|
|Inlet connections||¾ ", 1", 1 ¼ ", 1 ½", 2 "|
|Number of outlets||Units||2|
|Outlet connections||1 ", 1 ¼", 1 ½ "|
|Min. Flow rate||l / h||8000|
|Max. Flow rate||l / h||30000|
|Max. Operating pressure||bar||0.5|
|Suitable for ponds up to max.||m³||60.0|
|Suitable for ponds with fish stock||m³||30.0|
|Suitable for ponds with koi||m³||15.0|
|Connection to||BioSmart 18000/36000, BioTec ScreenMatic² 40 - 60000|
We have over 40 years of experience in the industry
We are koi keepers too!
We share the same passion as our customers
We are only a phone call or email away. Do not hesitate to ask us questions - we love sharing our knowledge!
We regularly review our pricing to make sure our rates are fair for our customers
Frequently Asked Questions
How Much Is Delivery?
Our delivery is free for any orders over £100.
For all orders under £100 delivery is £4.99.
How Do I Make A Return?
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have a valid return instructions will be made on how to make the return.
Please do not post a return without contacting us first.
What Is The Best Way To Contact You?
The best way to contact us is via our contact page here.
How Soon Will I Get A Refund If I Make A Return?
Refunds will be processed within 7 days of us receiving and checking the item.
If you need advice or help with what products to buy, please reach out to us on our contact us page.