The OASE AquaSkim 20 keeps a water surface of up to 20 m² clean and is an ideal addition to the AquaMax Eco Premium models 4000-8000. Its skimmer basket has a diameter of 126 mm. It can be easily adapted to the pond depth thanks to the two-part telescopic tube, which is infinitely adjustable in height from 320 to 800 mm. The skimmer compensates for water level differences of up to 100 mm. The filter basket volume is 1.4 L. The skimmer lets through dirt particles up to 10 mm in size. Thanks to the 350 mm base, the AquaSkim 20 can be fixed to the pond floor with stones that are particularly stable. The small pipe diameter of 80 mm also ensures less air content and thus prevents the skimmer, which has a connection with a universal stepped hose nozzle from ¾ "to 1½".
- The result is clearly improved water quality and viewing depth through direct suction removal of pollutants on the surface
- Base with large surface receptacle shell for rocks as ballast
- Easy maintenance with easily accessible coarse debris basket
- Debris basket can also be taken out from a distance via grip hooks
- Ideal combination with AquaMax Eco Premium filter and watercourse pumps
- Powerful suction cleaning of pond surfaces up to 20 m²
- Adapts to water level differences of up to 100 mm
- Ideal for use with AquaMax Eco Premium 4000–8000
|Dimensions (Ø x H)||mm||350 x 800|
|Limited Warranty||Years||3 + 2|
|Height adjustment (single tube, dual tube)||370 - 850 mm|
|Possible water level difference||100 mm|
|Pond surface, max.||m²||20|
|Pump capacity, min.||l/h||4000|
|Pump capacity, max.||l/h||8000|
|Connections, outlet||mm||25 / 32 / 38|
|Outlet connections||1", 1 ¼", 1 ½"|
We have over 40 years of experience in the industry
We are koi keepers too!
We share the same passion as our customers
We are only a phone call or email away. Do not hesitate to ask us questions - we love sharing our knowledge!
We regularly review our pricing to make sure our rates are fair for our customers
Frequently Asked Questions
How Much Is Delivery?
Our delivery is free for any orders over £100.
For all orders under £100 delivery is £4.99.
How Do I Make A Return?
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have a valid return instructions will be made on how to make the return.
Please do not post a return without contacting us first.
What Is The Best Way To Contact You?
The best way to contact us is via our contact page here.
How Soon Will I Get A Refund If I Make A Return?
Refunds will be processed within 7 days of us receiving and checking the item.
If you need advice or help with what products to buy, please reach out to us on our contact us page.