Energy-efficient gravity pump for professional filter systems. The AquaMax Gravity Eco 10000 filter pump is reliable and powerful, ensuring that the water circulates at a rate of 10000 l / h. It is the ideal partner, especially for professional filter systems that are operated by gravity, as it has excellent energy efficiency properties - with a power consumption of only 65 watts. The removable foot makes the filter pump particularly stable in both dry and submerged use. The scope of delivery also includes the adapter set for connection to hoses (2 "/ DA63) and pipes (DA75 / DA110). Inserted in an external pump chamber, it is suitable for swimming and bathing ponds. In winter it can even remain there. Powerful OASIS -Quality.
- Energy-efficient filter pump with strong and reliable delivery capacity for large bodies of water with intensive use
- Coarse debris displacement of particles up to 6 mm in size
- High stability thanks to the removable mounting base
- Can be set up underwater & dry installed
- Winterproof: the pump will not be damaged at temperatures as low as -20 ° C
- Included in the scope of delivery: adapter set for hose (2 ”/ DA 63) and pipe connection (DN 75 / DN 110)
- "Environmental Function Control" (EFC by OASE) protects against dry run and blocking
- Suitable for use on swim ponds and bathing ponds (used in an exterior pump chamber)
- Handles coarse debris particles up to 6 mm in size
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||mm||272 x 142 x 182|
|Rated voltage||220 - 240 V / 50 Hz|
|Power cable length||m||10.00|
|Limited warranty||Years||3 + 2|
|Max. Flow rate||l / min||166|
|Max. Flow rate||l / h||10,000|
|Max. Head height, meters||m||1.30|
|Outlet size||G 2|
|Inlet size||G 2|
|Pants connection||2 ", DA 63, DA 75, DA 110|
|Filter intake surface||cm²||200|
|Max. Coarse debris displacement||mm||6th|
|Usage type||Submersed or inline capable|
We have over 40 years of experience in the industry
We are koi keepers too!
We share the same passion as our customers
We are only a phone call or email away. Do not hesitate to ask us questions - we love sharing our knowledge!
We regularly review our pricing to make sure our rates are fair for our customers
Frequently Asked Questions
How Much Is Delivery?
Our delivery is free for any orders over £100.
For all orders under £100 delivery is £4.99.
How Do I Make A Return?
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have a valid return instructions will be made on how to make the return.
Please do not post a return without contacting us first.
What Is The Best Way To Contact You?
The best way to contact us is via our contact page here.
How Soon Will I Get A Refund If I Make A Return?
Refunds will be processed within 7 days of us receiving and checking the item.
If you need advice or help with what products to buy, please reach out to us on our contact us page.