The OASE AquaMax Expert 36000 is a very powerful filter and watercourse pump. It pumps up to 36,000 l per hour and has a maximum delivery height of 9.50 m. The OASE AquaMax Expert 36000 has a compact housing made of high-quality plastic with stainless steel elements and is extremely stable. It conveys dirt particles up to 11 mm in size, can be set up dry, can be regulated electronically and is fully suitable for wintering. The OASE AquaMax Expert 36000 does not mind complete freezing. The filter and watercourse pump has a power consumption of max. 550 watts. It is supplied complete with a universal stepped hose adapter from 1 "to 2". The handle, which is optimally aligned with the center of gravity of the pump, makes it easier to transport and align when setting up.
- New, energy-efficient pump generation for extremely powerful and economic delivery capacity
- Perfect for use in demanding filter systems or for large watercourses and waterfalls
- Robust and durable stainless steel housing for stability
- Unique, patented frost protection: the pump will not be damaged at temperatures down to as low as -20 ° C
- Protection against dry run and blocking through Environmental Function Control (EFC by OASE)
- Can be set up underwater & dry installed
- The pump is unusually quiet in operation; ideal for use in a pump chamber
- Patented "Seasonal Flow Control" for intelligent and environmentally-conscious regulation of flow rate and delivery head
- Using optional accessories, when the SFC function is enabled, an extra 30% can be saved in energy
- MADE IN GERMANY: precise and reliable German engineering skills at a particularly high quality level
- Excellent efficiency; outstanding handling of coarse debris of particles up to 11 mm in size
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||mm||540 x 250 x 220|
|Rated voltage||220 - 240 V / 50/60 Hz|
|Power cable length||m||10.00|
|Limited warranty||Years||3 + 2|
|Max. Flow rate||l / min||600|
|Max. Flow rate||l / h||36000|
|Max. Head height, meters||m||9.00|
|Outlet size||2 "|
|Inlet size||2 ½ "|
|Pants connection||1 ½ ", 2"|
|Filter intake surface||cm²||1120|
|Max. Coarse debris displacement||mm||11|
|Usage type||Submersed or inline capable|
We have over 40 years of experience in the industry
We are koi keepers too!
We share the same passion as our customers
We are only a phone call or email away. Do not hesitate to ask us questions - we love sharing our knowledge!
We regularly review our pricing to make sure our rates are fair for our customers
Frequently Asked Questions
How Much Is Delivery?
Our delivery is free for any orders over £100.
For all orders under £100 delivery is £4.99.
How Do I Make A Return?
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If you have a valid return instructions will be made on how to make the return.
Please do not post a return without contacting us first.
What Is The Best Way To Contact You?
The best way to contact us is via our contact page here.
How Soon Will I Get A Refund If I Make A Return?
Refunds will be processed within 7 days of us receiving and checking the item.
If you need advice or help with what products to buy, please reach out to us on our contact us page.