As always. Just better. The new AquaMax Eco Premium 16000. With its elegant design, the new original is a real power saver compared to its predecessor: the powerful delivery rate of 15600 l / h remains, but with a power consumption of just 145 W, this filter pump now consumes even less energy. It receives the additional energy bonus through the patented "Seasonal Flow Control" function, which can save a further 30% electricity thanks to intelligent water volume regulation. The additional connection option for optional filter accessories at the second, patented input is particularly effective in terms of functionality. In this way, dirt particles up to 11 mm in size can not only be removed from the pond floor, but also from the pond edge with a satellite filter or from the water surface with a surface skimmer. Further advantages are the convenient operation and the innovative frost protection, with which the pump can remain in the pond down to -20 ° C. Trust in OASE quality, because you receive a total of up to 5 years guarantee - 3 plus 2 years guarantee.
- Outstanding energy balance: reliable displacement using even less energy
- Supplementary, patented connection of optional filter accessories for debris supply from more distant pond zones
- Unique, patented frost protection: the pump will not be damaged at temperatures down to as low as -20° C
- Elegant design with clever operating elements
- Quiet for dry setup on swim ponds and bathing ponds
- »Environmental Function Control« (EFC by OASE) protects against dry run and blocking
- MADE IN GERMANY: precise and reliable German engineering skills at a particularly high quality level
- Displace plant remains or fish waste up to 11 mm in size
- Output can be adjusted electronically using the optional accessories InScenio Dimmer or FM-Master 3/FM-ProfiMaster
- Patented »Seasonal Flow Control« for intelligent and environmentally-conscious regulation of flow rate and delivery head
- An additional 30% energy savings is possible with SFC switched on
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||mm||340 x 280 x 165|
|Rated voltage||220 - 240 V / 50/60 Hz|
|Power consumption||W||11 - 145|
|Power cable length||m||10.00|
|Limited Warranty||Years||3 + 2|
|Max. flow rate||l / min||260|
|Max. flow rate||l/h||15600|
|Max. head height, metres||m||5.20|
|Hose connection||mm||25 / 32 / 38 / 50|
|Hose connection||1", 1 ¼", 1 ½", 2"|
|Filter intake surface||cm²||1000|
|Max. coarse debris displacement||mm||11|
|Usage type||Submersed or Inline capable|
We have over 40 years of experience in the industry
We are koi keepers too!
We share the same passion as our customers
We are only a phone call or email away. Do not hesitate to ask us questions - we love sharing our knowledge!
We regularly review our pricing to make sure our rates are fair for our customers
Frequently Asked Questions
How Much Is Delivery?
Our delivery is free for any orders over £100.
For all orders under £100 delivery is £4.99.
How Do I Make A Return?
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have a valid return instructions will be made on how to make the return.
Please do not post a return without contacting us first.
What Is The Best Way To Contact You?
The best way to contact us is via our contact page here.
How Soon Will I Get A Refund If I Make A Return?
Refunds will be processed within 7 days of us receiving and checking the item.
If you need advice or help with what products to buy, please reach out to us on our contact us page.