- Head Monocular rotatable tube 130mm
- Eyepiece With locked in WF 10x eyepiece with fixed pointer
- Revolver Triple revolving nosepiece locked in achromatic objectives 4x, 10x and spring loaded S40x.
- Focusing Rack and pinion focusing with slip clutch mechanism
- Stage 90 x 90mm with condensor, disc diaphragm and locked on stage clips
- Adjustable Stopper To prevent objectives and specimen
- LED Illuminator With 3 rechargeable Ni-MH batteries for minimum 60 hours use.
- Includes battery charger for 230v connection.
- Stand Off white/black epoxy coated stand
- Magnification 40x, 100x and 400x
- Packed with dust cover in Styrofoam case
- Dimensions 30 x 12 x 16 cm (H x W x L)
We have over 40 years of experience in the industry
We are koi keepers too!
We share the same passion as our customers
We are only a phone call or email away. Do not hesitate to ask us questions - we love sharing our knowledge!
We regularly review our pricing to make sure our rates are fair for our customers
Frequently Asked Questions
How Much Is Delivery?
Our delivery is free for any orders over £100.
For all orders under £100 delivery is £4.99.
How Do I Make A Return?
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If you have a valid return instructions will be made on how to make the return.
Please do not post a return without contacting us first.
What Is The Best Way To Contact You?
The best way to contact us is via our contact page here.
How Soon Will I Get A Refund If I Make A Return?
Refunds will be processed within 7 days of us receiving and checking the item.
If you need advice or help with what products to buy, please reach out to us on our contact us page.