The revolution in garden tool control - the heart of the OASE Control System. From now on, you can use your smartphone or tablet (iOS or Android) to conveniently control and regulate your gardening equipment in an app via WiFi. As soon as interesting updates are available, there is automatic information about the free download. The 4 sockets can be controlled over 24 hours using a timer. The device can now also be integrated into the home network via a router and also easily networked with the OASE Cloud. In this way, the connected devices can also be monitored and controlled while on the go. The connection and bi-directional communication of OASE end devices with OASE Control technology is also possible. In addition, a further 10 OASE devices (radio-controlled or with an OASE Control connection) can be controlled via the app. Including splash protection. A ground spike for secure anchoring is included in the scope of delivery.
- Revolutionary device control in the garden via WiFi, with tablet, or a smart phone
- Connection option for EGC-capable end devices (e.g. AquaMax Eco Expert)
- With radio remote control for up to 10 remote controllable OASE devices
- Globally accessible free-of-charge via the OASE Cloud
- Easy to connect with the OASE Cloud. Doing so allows the connected devices to be managed and controlled on the move
- Ground stake guarantees secure anchoring in the ground
- Innovative highlight of the OASE InScenio Power Management family, controllable via WiFi on tablets or Smartphones (iOS or Android)
- Simply download the app (from the Apple Store or via Google Play) and get started
- With 4 power outlets: 3 can be switched on and off, and the 4th is dimmable
- Each power outlet can be controlled over 24 hours with integrated timer
- With additional EGC connection for connecting to EGC-compatible OASE end devices
- In addition, up to 10 remote-controlled or EGC OASE devices can be integrated and controlled via the app
- All-year round use with spray water resistant power outlets
- System requirements: iOS 12.0 (Apple) or Android version 5.0 or later is required to run the app on mobile devices.
|Dimensions (L x W x H)
|215 x 155 x 295
|220 - 240 V / 50 Hz
|Max. total load power
|Max. total load current
|Guarantee (+ request guarantee)
|2 + 1
|radio range (433 MHz) max.
|WiFi range (2.4 GHz) max.
|Router / Cloud
|Power outlets On/Off max. 2000 W
|3 x 220 - 240 V
|Power outlets, dimmable
|1 x max. 40–320 W
We have over 40 years of experience in the industry
We are koi keepers too!
We share the same passion as our customers
We are only a phone call or email away. Do not hesitate to ask us questions - we love sharing our knowledge!
We regularly review our pricing to make sure our rates are fair for our customers
Frequently Asked Questions
How Much Is Delivery?
Our delivery is free for any orders over £100.
For all orders under £100 delivery is £4.99.
How Do I Make A Return?
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If you have a valid return instructions will be made on how to make the return.
Please do not post a return without contacting us first.
What Is The Best Way To Contact You?
The best way to contact us is via our contact page here.
How Soon Will I Get A Refund If I Make A Return?
Refunds will be processed within 7 days of us receiving and checking the item.
If you need advice or help with what products to buy, please reach out to us on our contact us page.