Cloverleaf Blanket Answer
Cloverleaf Blanket Answer
What is Cloverleaf Blanket Answer?
Cloverleaf Blanket Answer is a unique blend of minerals and enzymes that was voted number one in a user survey to combat blanket weed. Blanketweed spreads quickly and blocks light and oxygen from other pond life, so it not only looks unsightly, but it also harms the delicate eco-balance of your pond. Cloverleaf Blanket Answer works gently by releasing bacteria into the pond water to help clear up excess nutrients, helping to starve the algae. Available in three sizes of tubs, Blanket Answer treats ponds from 10,000 to 50,000 litres.
Is this blanketweed treatment safe to use with pond fish and biological systems?
Yes, Cloverleaf Blanket Answer is 100% safe for all types of pond fish, pond plants, and biological filtration systems. Additionally, UV units do not need to be switched off. It can be used repeatedly to shift a stubborn problem, especially over the summer months. Blanket Answer will begin working immediately and will contribute to maintaining the filter mediums. It’s a fantastic blanketweed treatment that is great to keep on hand all year round in case the problem occurs. By adding this mineral and enzyme mix, it’ll cloud your pond water with a white milky appearance and alter the chemistry to weaken the blanketweed and interrupt its growth and strength.
Directions for use:
- Use 1 x level scoop (800 gram tub) = 285 litres (65 gallons)
- For optimum results use in water temperature above 10ºC
- Blanket Answer is added to the pond by mixing with water in a watering can and pouring evenly over the pond surface. The water will initially take on a milky white appearance, but this will clear within a few days.
- As with most water treatments, the pond should have a good level of oxygen saturation
- Wash hands after use and store in dry conditions away from children
Blanket Answer is available in 5 sizes:
– Cloverleaf Blanket Answer 200g treats 2,500 Litres
– Cloverleaf Blanket Answer 800g treats 10,000 Litres
– Cloverleaf Blanket Answer 2kg treats 25,000 Litres
– Cloverleaf Blanket Answer 4kg treats 50,000 Litres
– Cloverleaf Blanket Answer 10kg treats 125,000 Litres
Once Cloverleaf Blanket Answer has removed the Blanketweed, you should make use of Cloverleaf Prevent Blanketweed to stop it from coming back. You can purchase this here
Why Koi Kare
We have over 40 years of experience in the industry
We are koi keepers too!
We share the same passion as our customers
We are only a phone call or email away. Do not hesitate to ask us questions - we love sharing our knowledge!
We regularly review our pricing to make sure our rates are fair for our customers
Frequently Asked Questions
How Much Is Delivery?
Our delivery is free for any orders over £50.
For all orders under £50 delivery is £4.99.
How Do I Make A Return?
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If you have a valid return instructions will be made on how to make the return.
Please do not post a return without contacting us first.
What Is The Best Way To Contact You?
The best way to contact us is via our contact page here.
How Soon Will I Get A Refund If I Make A Return?
Refunds will be processed within 7 days of us receiving and checking the item.
If you need advice or help with what products to buy, please reach out to us on our contact us page.