The entry-level class among filter and stream pumps: With an output of 13600 l / h, the AquaMax Eco 14500 transports the pond water powerfully and reliably to the stream, waterfall or filter system. With a power consumption of only 135 watts, it conveys dirt particles up to 8mm in size. Thanks to the energy-efficient EC motor, the AquaMax Eco Classic continuously saves electricity - and thus money. The hose connection is very simple: hoses of various sizes fit easily onto the special stepped hose nozzle and the ball joint can be swiveled continuously. Strong OASE quality: You receive a total of up to 5 years guarantee - 3 plus 2 years guarantee.
- The completely redesigned classic – the entry level series of filter and watercourse pumps from OASE
- Extremely economical: Thanks to its energy-efficient motor, the AquaMax Eco Classic constantly saves electricity—and therefore money—while in operation
- Suitable for use on swim ponds and bathing ponds (used in an exterior pump chamber)
- Environmental Function Control (EFC by OASE) protects against dry running and blocking
- Uncompromisingly reliable, with high cleaning force, it pumps pond water and coarse debris particles, up to 8 mm in size, into a filter.
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||mm||280 x 230 x 140|
|Rated voltage||220 - 240 V / 50 Hz|
|Power cable length||m||10.00|
|Limited Warranty||Years||3 + 2|
|Max. flow rate||l / min||226|
|Max. flow rate||l/h||13600|
|Max. head height, metres||m||3.40|
|Inlet size||G 1 ½|
|Hose connection||mm||25 / 32 / 38|
|Hose connection||1", 1 ¼", 1 ½"|
|Filter intake surface||cm²||810|
|Max. coarse debris displacement||mm||8|
|Usage type||Submersed or Inline capable|
We have over 40 years of experience in the industry
We are koi keepers too!
We share the same passion as our customers
We are only a phone call or email away. Do not hesitate to ask us questions - we love sharing our knowledge!
We regularly review our pricing to make sure our rates are fair for our customers
Frequently Asked Questions
How Much Is Delivery?
Our delivery is free for any orders over £100.
For all orders under £100 delivery is £4.99.
How Do I Make A Return?
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have a valid return instructions will be made on how to make the return.
Please do not post a return without contacting us first.
What Is The Best Way To Contact You?
The best way to contact us is via our contact page here.
How Soon Will I Get A Refund If I Make A Return?
Refunds will be processed within 7 days of us receiving and checking the item.
If you need advice or help with what products to buy, please reach out to us on our contact us page.