Why AquaForte Buster UV-C?
• Professional UV-C units for large ponds.
• Optimum water flow due to smart design.
• Easy to install.
• Transparent lamp head for easy visual inspection.
• Stainless steel 316L housing.
• Available with 1 x 80 watt, 1x 140 watt or 3x 140 watt amalgam lamp.
• Base has adjusting screws for levelling.
• The adjusting screws can also be mounted in the ‘back’ of the base and cover for horizontal use.
• Redesigned electronic ballast has a signal lamp that indicates the status of the UV-C lamp: Green: everything okay, Flashing green: lamp(s) almost at end of life. Red: lamp(s) at end of life. After lamp replacement the timer can be reset so the countdown starts again.
• The 80 and 140 watt version are supplied with a flow switch in a Ø63 mm socket; the 420 watt version has a built-in flow switch.
• Connections: Buster 80W: 2 x 2" male threaded, Buster 140W: 2 x 2½" male threaded and Buster 420W: 2 x 3" male threaded.
• Max. pressure: 2.5 bar.
We have over 40 years of experience in the industry
We are koi keepers too!
We share the same passion as our customers
We are only a phone call or email away. Do not hesitate to ask us questions - we love sharing our knowledge!
We regularly review our pricing to make sure our rates are fair for our customers
Frequently Asked Questions
How Much Is Delivery?
Our delivery is free for any orders over £100.
For all orders under £100 delivery is £4.99.
How Do I Make A Return?
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have a valid return instructions will be made on how to make the return.
Please do not post a return without contacting us first.
What Is The Best Way To Contact You?
The best way to contact us is via our contact page here.
How Soon Will I Get A Refund If I Make A Return?
Refunds will be processed within 7 days of us receiving and checking the item.
If you need advice or help with what products to buy, please reach out to us on our contact us page.