The larger version of the popular ATF-1 drum filter. Made entirely of PP.
- Extra low installing height of only 10 cm above the water level!
- Individual, exchangeable, screen elements of 75 micron
- Max. flow 35m³/h.
- Controller with custom software operation including many safety options like motor slow start, motor
amp protection,manual cleaning button, standard hourly cleaning, etc.
- 48VDC motor
- Suited for pump fed and gravity fed operation (inlet chamber and drum chamber are both fitted with
a mounting bracker for the float switch). Float switch can be easily adjusted in height.
- Equipped with overflow protection.
- 3 x 110mm inlet, 2 x 110mm outlet
- Only 1 cable from controller to drumfilter (this will divide into 3 cables: motor, float switch and cover
- Fitted with cover switch (cuts the power off to the motor, cleaning pump and UV-C unit for safety).
- Size housing (L x W x H): 62 x 62 x 55 cm.
We have over 40 years of experience in the industry
We are koi keepers too!
We share the same passion as our customers
We are only a phone call or email away. Do not hesitate to ask us questions - we love sharing our knowledge!
We regularly review our pricing to make sure our rates are fair for our customers
Frequently Asked Questions
How Much Is Delivery?
Our delivery is free for any orders over £100.
For all orders under £100 delivery is £4.99.
How Do I Make A Return?
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have a valid return instructions will be made on how to make the return.
Please do not post a return without contacting us first.
What Is The Best Way To Contact You?
The best way to contact us is via our contact page here.
How Soon Will I Get A Refund If I Make A Return?
Refunds will be processed within 7 days of us receiving and checking the item.
If you need advice or help with what products to buy, please reach out to us on our contact us page.