Quick and easy to install, the Powersafe range features an extra-large housing with removable circuit board to simplify wiring. Once wired, the Powersafe switchbox can be wall or post mounted using the easy to locate integrated mounting bracket.
• Designed for safe pond-side and garden electrical connections
• At-a-glance power on, power standby and power off indicator lights
• 2 individually fused power outlets for up to 1 x 1000W, plus 1 x 300W total unit capacity
• Weather-proof for outdoor use
• Simple to install - integrated wall or post mounting bracket
• Wiring and parts diagram supplied.
We have over 40 years of experience in the industry
We are koi keepers too!
We share the same passion as our customers
We are only a phone call or email away. Do not hesitate to ask us questions - we love sharing our knowledge!
We regularly review our pricing to make sure our rates are fair for our customers
Frequently Asked Questions
How Much Is Delivery?
Our delivery is free for any orders over £100.
For all orders under £100 delivery is £4.99.
How Do I Make A Return?
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have a valid return instructions will be made on how to make the return.
Please do not post a return without contacting us first.
What Is The Best Way To Contact You?
The best way to contact us is via our contact page here.
How Soon Will I Get A Refund If I Make A Return?
Refunds will be processed within 7 days of us receiving and checking the item.
If you need advice or help with what products to buy, please reach out to us on our contact us page.