The LunAqua Power LED brings a lot of light and is also energy-saving. The small, compact spotlight with robust IP68 connection technology is one of the brightest in our pond lighting range. At the same time, it needs significantly less energy. With a power consumption of just 5.8 watts, it shines as brightly as a 50 watt incandescent lamp. The excellent heat management gives the LED light source a long service life. On top of that, the spotlight impresses with its flexible application options: as fountain lighting, in the ground installation with a ground spike or in wall mounting. Of course, the lights, drivers and cables are suitable for permanent underwater use. LunAqua Power LED is available as Set 1 or Set 3, which can be expanded to up to 4 lights per driver.
- Small, compact spotlight with robust underwater connection technology
- A lot of light and significant energy savings: it is one of the brightest LED spotlights in our pond illumination product range
- Only 5.8 W power consumption, yet as bright as a 50 W light bulb
- Safe operation of the spotlights through 24 V DC low voltage, i.e. in swim ponds
- Spotlights, drivers and cable suitable for underwater use to a depth of 4 m (protection class IP 68, however standard regulations do not allow underwater use of the driver in swim ponds)
- Service life more than 36000 hours thanks to excellent thermal management, high quality and long-term reliability
- 10 m cable for extension between light fixture and driver available as an accessory (max. 4 x per lamp)
- Included in the scope of delivery: 1 or 3 lights, each with 5 m cable, LED driver with connection possibility for 4 light fixtures as well as 1 or 3 ground stakes
- Easy extension of up to 4 lights per set through the separately available LunAqua Power LED W
|Dimensions (Ø x H)
|80 x 117
|Rated voltage (primary, secondary)
|230 V / 50 Hz, 0 - 24 V / 350 mA / DC
|Lamp power consumption
|Energy efficiency class light fixture
|Weighted energy consumption per lamp
|Power consumption of set
|Cable length 24 V device (with power unit)
|3.00 (Power unit) + 5.00
|Guarantee (+ request guarantee)
|2 + 1
|Number of individual LEDs
Download Manual HERE
We have over 40 years of experience in the industry
We are koi keepers too!
We share the same passion as our customers
We are only a phone call or email away. Do not hesitate to ask us questions - we love sharing our knowledge!
We regularly review our pricing to make sure our rates are fair for our customers
Frequently Asked Questions
How Much Is Delivery?
Our delivery is free for any orders over £100.
For all orders under £100 delivery is £4.99.
How Do I Make A Return?
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have a valid return instructions will be made on how to make the return.
Please do not post a return without contacting us first.
What Is The Best Way To Contact You?
The best way to contact us is via our contact page here.
How Soon Will I Get A Refund If I Make A Return?
Refunds will be processed within 7 days of us receiving and checking the item.
If you need advice or help with what products to buy, please reach out to us on our contact us page.