The classic as an LED. With an extraordinary, warm white luminosity of 110 lm, the new LunAqua 3 LED Set 3 is convincing. With a half-beam angle of 30 ° and 3 adjustable lights, plants and garden elements are bathed in pleasant light. The ready-to-connect complete set with an extremely energy-efficient power consumption of only 3 watts per luminaire is easy to install thanks to Plug'n'Play and, thanks to the unique IP68 connection technology, can be set up particularly flexibly above and below water. The set consists of: 3 headlights, 12V transformer, rubber hose and 3 ground spikes. Reliable OASE quality: You receive a 2-year guarantee.
- Powerful underwater LED spotlight for pleasant warm white light accents
- Bright illumination, thanks to a powerful 220 lumen rating
- High energy efficiency at power consumption of 3 watt
- Beam angle of 30 ° for broad illumination of plants and other highlights
- Adjustable head for flexible alignment of the beam angle
- Suitable for permanent underwater use, thanks to protection class IP 68 (connection rated IP 44)
- Suitable for use above and below the water surface
- Fast and easy installation thanks to Plug 'n' Play
- Included in the scope of delivery: Three spotlights, 12 V transformer, rubber hose pipe, three pegs
|Dimensions (Ø x H)||mm||75 x 140|
|Rated voltage (primary, secondary)||230 V / 50 Hz, 12 V / AC|
|Lamp power consumption||3 W|
|Energy efficiency class light fixture||A +|
|Weighted energy consumption per lamp||kWh / 1000h||4th|
|Power consumption of set||W.||12th|
|Protection class||IP 68, IP 44 (power supply)|
|Cable length 12 V device (with power unit)||m||2.00 (power unit) + 5.00|
|Number of individual LEDs||Units||3|
|Light color||Warm white|
|Beam angle||30 degrees|
We have over 40 years of experience in the industry
We are koi keepers too!
We share the same passion as our customers
We are only a phone call or email away. Do not hesitate to ask us questions - we love sharing our knowledge!
We regularly review our pricing to make sure our rates are fair for our customers
Frequently Asked Questions
How Much Is Delivery?
Our delivery is free for any orders over £100.
For all orders under £100 delivery is £4.99.
How Do I Make A Return?
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If you have a valid return instructions will be made on how to make the return.
Please do not post a return without contacting us first.
What Is The Best Way To Contact You?
The best way to contact us is via our contact page here.
How Soon Will I Get A Refund If I Make A Return?
Refunds will be processed within 7 days of us receiving and checking the item.
If you need advice or help with what products to buy, please reach out to us on our contact us page.