Enjoy your pond - your pond manager FiltoMatic CWS 7000 does the work. This intelligent pond filter not only cleans ponds up to 7 m³, with fish up to 3.5 m³, but also gets rid of its own dirt inside. Thanks to the permanent temperature measurement of the water, the control unit starts the integrated 11 watt UVC clarifier with its patented cleaning function independently and as required, thus enabling electricity savings of up to 40%. The intelligence pays off. The control unit also automatically activates the sludge pump, which conveys the dirt out of the filter. This also reduces the growth of thread algae through permanent nutrient discharge. Cleaning the outside of the filter sponges is almost as easy and clean - without getting your hands dirty.
- Intelligent control system adjusts the filtration capacity to the seasonal requirements of the pond
- Up to 40% power savings thanks to UVC unit with patented self-cleaning that is activated as needed; also includes oxygen enrichment
- Incl. OASE Clear Water Guarantee
- Virtually invisible, the filter device can be buried to 70% of the device height
- Cleaning effort is reduced thanks to automatic sludge discharge of the filter
- Convenient cleaning of the filter foams
- Long service life and high quality filter sponges offer the best conditions for the filter biology
- Less string algae through continuous removal of phosphates and nutrients
- Interval cleaning, UVC and pump function can also be controlled manually
- Special space saving filter design
- Determination of the specific replacement requirement of the bulb thanks to UVC operating hours meter
- Easy installation, low maintenance and user friendly
- Available in three different sizes
- Suitable for ponds up to 7.0 m³
|Dimensions (L x W x H)
|380 x 380 x 520
|230 V / 50 Hz
|Power consumption, cleaning
|Power cable length
|2 + 1
|Number of purple filter foams
|Number of red filter foams
|UVC operating hours meter
|1 ½ "
|Sludge discharge connections
|Min. Flow rate
|l / h
|Max. Flow rate
|l / h
|Suitable for ponds up to max.
|Suitable for ponds with fish stock
|Suitable for ponds with koi
We have over 40 years of experience in the industry
We are koi keepers too!
We share the same passion as our customers
We are only a phone call or email away. Do not hesitate to ask us questions - we love sharing our knowledge!
We regularly review our pricing to make sure our rates are fair for our customers
Frequently Asked Questions
How Much Is Delivery?
Our delivery is free for any orders over £100.
For all orders under £100 delivery is £4.99.
How Do I Make A Return?
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If you have a valid return instructions will be made on how to make the return.
Please do not post a return without contacting us first.
What Is The Best Way To Contact You?
The best way to contact us is via our contact page here.
How Soon Will I Get A Refund If I Make A Return?
Refunds will be processed within 7 days of us receiving and checking the item.
If you need advice or help with what products to buy, please reach out to us on our contact us page.