The flow-through filter BioTec ScreenMatic² 90000 supplements the BioTec ScreenMatic² product range (40000, 60000, 140000) with an intermediate size (788 x 590 x 645 mm). Guarantees an excellent cleaning result for ponds up to 45m³ with fish stock. The inlet and outlet (DN110) are on one side for easy handling. Long service life thanks to automatic coarse dirt separation before entering the filter. The filter belt cleans itself automatically. Also as a complete set with AquaMax Eco Premium 20000 and Bitron C 110W.
2 year warranty + 1 year demand warranty.
- Significantly less maintenance is required, thanks to coarse debris extraction
- More convenience, thanks to automatically driven self-cleaning of the belt filter. Adjustable cleaning sensor controls the belt run, depending on the degree of pollution. incl. LED function check
- Cleaning of filter sponges directly in the filter, without removal
- Sludge drain with slide valve for removing debris from the filter system
- Different filter media for optimal development of filter bacteria
- Use of the PhosLess filter media tubes as needed for string algae reduction (optional accessory)
- Optimally matched to OASE AquaMax Eco filter pumps
- Direct connection possibility for Bitron C and Eco UVC clarifiers
- Reinforced strap material for an extended service life
- Double-sealed engine for an extended service life
- Water distributor without danger of clogging: Distributes the water uniformly on the belt filter
- Sludge basket with greater volume and simplified handling
- Rubberized separating lip for outstanding separation result
- Free brush for occasional cleaning of the belt filter
- Manual belt run now possible via button
- Highly effective flow-through filter for ponds up to 90.0 m3
|Dimensions filter (L x W x H)||mm||788x590x645|
|Rated voltage (primary, secondary)||230V/50Hz, 12V/AC|
|Cable length 12 V device (with power unit)||m||2.10 (power unit) + 5.00|
|Guarantee (+ request guarantee)||Years||2 + 1|
|Number of filter foams, total||units||16|
|Number of blue filter foams||units||4|
|Number of red filter foams||units||6|
|Number of purple filter foams||units||6|
|Special filter granules||kg||5.00|
|Coarse debris extraction||µ m||300|
|Connection inlet filter||mm||25 / 38 / 50|
|Connection inlet filter||1", 1¼", 1½"|
|Connections, outlet filters||2", DN110|
|Sludge discharge connections||DN 50|
|Max flow rate||l/h||12500|
|Suitable for ponds up to max.||m 3||90.0|
|Suitable for ponds with fish stock||m 3||45.0|
|Suitable for ponds with koi||m 3||22.5|
|connection to||Bitron C 36 - 110 W, Bitron Eco 120 - 240 W|
We have over 40 years of experience in the industry
We are koi keepers too!
We share the same passion as our customers
We are only a phone call or email away. Do not hesitate to ask us questions - we love sharing our knowledge!
We regularly review our pricing to make sure our rates are fair for our customers
Frequently Asked Questions
How Much Is Delivery?
Our delivery is free for any orders over £100.
For all orders under £100 delivery is £4.99.
How Do I Make A Return?
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If you have a valid return instructions will be made on how to make the return.
Please do not post a return without contacting us first.
What Is The Best Way To Contact You?
The best way to contact us is via our contact page here.
How Soon Will I Get A Refund If I Make A Return?
Refunds will be processed within 7 days of us receiving and checking the item.
If you need advice or help with what products to buy, please reach out to us on our contact us page.