A real power pack for high demands. This extremely powerful filter and watercourse pump with 21,000 l / h and an extremely energy-efficient power consumption of 350 watts is perfect for use in sophisticated filter systems. Convincing is the excellent coarse dirt conveyance up to 11 mm grain size, the dry run protection EFC as well as the patented frost protection down to -20 ° C. The pump has the clever environmental SFC function and can thus save up to 30% additional electricity. Thanks to its extremely smooth running, the pump is ideal for use in a pump chamber. The power can now also be controlled and accessed remotely in a completely innovative and practical way: Simply connect a DMX-RDM control device, e.g. AquaMax Eco Control, to the integrated connection and off you go. First-class OASE quality.
- New, energy-efficient pump generation for extremely powerful and economic delivery capacity
- Perfect for use in demanding filter systems or for large watercourses and waterfalls
- Robust and durable stainless steel housing for stability
- Unique, patented frost protection: the pump will not be damaged at temperatures down to as low as -20 ° C
- Protection against dry run and blocking through Environmental Function Control (EFC by OASE)
- Can be set up underwater & dry installed
- The pump is unusually quiet in operation; ideal for use in a pump chamber
- Patented "Seasonal Flow Control" for intelligent and environmentally-conscious regulation of flow rate and delivery head
- Using optional accessories, when the SFC function is enabled, an extra 30% can be saved in energy
- MADE IN GERMANY: precise and reliable German engineering skills at a particularly high quality level
- Excellent efficiency; outstanding handling of coarse debris of particles up to 11 mm in size
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||mm||490 x 240 x 210|
|Rated voltage||220 - 240 V / 50/60 Hz|
|Power cable length||m||10.00|
|Limited warranty||Years||3 + 2|
|Max. Flow rate||l / min||350|
|Max. Flow rate||l / h||21000|
|Max. Head height, meters||m||8.00|
|Outlet size||2 "|
|Inlet size||2 "|
|Pants connection||1 ½ ", 2"|
|Filter intake surface||cm²||1060|
|Max. Coarse debris displacement||mm||11|
|Usage type||Submersed or inline capable|
We have over 40 years of experience in the industry
We are koi keepers too!
We share the same passion as our customers
We are only a phone call or email away. Do not hesitate to ask us questions - we love sharing our knowledge!
We regularly review our pricing to make sure our rates are fair for our customers
Frequently Asked Questions
How Much Is Delivery?
Our delivery is free for any orders over £100.
For all orders under £100 delivery is £4.99.
How Do I Make A Return?
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have a valid return instructions will be made on how to make the return.
Please do not post a return without contacting us first.
What Is The Best Way To Contact You?
The best way to contact us is via our contact page here.
How Soon Will I Get A Refund If I Make A Return?
Refunds will be processed within 7 days of us receiving and checking the item.
If you need advice or help with what products to buy, please reach out to us on our contact us page.