As always. Just better. The new AquaMax Eco Premium 8000. The new original has a real character with its elegant design and proves its real power saving talent compared to the previous model: The powerful delivery rate of 8000 l / h remains, but with a power consumption of only 65 W this filter pump now consumes even less Energy. The additional connection option for optional filter accessories at the second, patented input is particularly effective in terms of functionality. So dirt particles up to 10 mm in size can be removed not only from the pond floor, but also from the pond edge with a satellite filter or from the water surface with a surface skimmer. Convenient operation with little maintenance are key advantages, especially thanks to the clever frost protection technology, With which it can remain in the pond down to -20 ° C and is guaranteed to be free of damage. Trust in OASE quality, because you receive a total of up to 5 years guarantee - 3 plus 2 years guarantee.
- Outstanding energy balance: reliable displacement using even less energy
- Supplementary, patented connection of optional filter accessories for debris supply from more distant pond zones
- Unique, patented frost protection: the pump will not be damaged at temperatures down to as low as -20 ° C
- Elegant design with clever operating elements
- Quiet for dry setup on swim ponds and bathing ponds
- "Environmental Function Control" (EFC by OASE) protects against dry run and blocking
- MADE IN GERMANY: precise and reliable German engineering skills at a particularly high quality level
- Displace plant remains or fish waste up to 10 mm in size
- Output can be adjusted electronically using the optional accessories InScenio Dimmer or FM-Master 3 / FM-ProfiMaster
|Dimensions (L x W x H)
|340 x 280 x 165
|220 - 240 V / 50/60 Hz
|15 - 60
|Power cable length
|3 + 2
|Max. Flow rate
|l / min
|Max. Flow rate
|l / h
|Max. Head height, meters
|1 ", 1 ¼", 1 ½ ", 2"
|Filter intake surface
|Max. Coarse debris displacement
|Submersed or inline capable
We have over 40 years of experience in the industry
We are koi keepers too!
We share the same passion as our customers
We are only a phone call or email away. Do not hesitate to ask us questions - we love sharing our knowledge!
We regularly review our pricing to make sure our rates are fair for our customers
Frequently Asked Questions
How Much Is Delivery?
Our delivery is free for any orders over £100.
For all orders under £100 delivery is £4.99.
How Do I Make A Return?
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If you have a valid return instructions will be made on how to make the return.
Please do not post a return without contacting us first.
What Is The Best Way To Contact You?
The best way to contact us is via our contact page here.
How Soon Will I Get A Refund If I Make A Return?
Refunds will be processed within 7 days of us receiving and checking the item.
If you need advice or help with what products to buy, please reach out to us on our contact us page.