Nishikoi Staple is a great all round fish food for Koi and other pond fish. Complete and balanced, Staple is the best way to ensure that all of your fish receive the most nutritious diet possible.
With over 28% protein, these floating pellets contain just the right amount for healthy, active growth and good weight gain. Added Spirulina boosts the colours of fish too, thanks to Essential Fatty Acids that promote vitality from within. The immune system is protected and strengthened by added vitamins C and E, which are full of anti-oxidants to aid resistance to stress and infection.
As the pellets float on the surface, they are perfect for top level feeders and you can monitor how much they have eaten - which is great for novice pond keepers or just to keep an eye on feeding levels.
Feeding Instructions: Feed just as much as your fish can eat in a few minutes, and remove all excess food to avoid a build-up of toxic sludge.
- 28% protein for growth.
- Pellet Size Approx: Small 3-4mm / Medium 5-6mm / Large 7-8mm
- Anti Oxident action of Vitamin C and E to help the immune system.
- Vitamin D for strong bone formation.
- Spirulina (enriched with essential fatty acids) that aids natural colour.
- Floating fish feed at the surface.
- Highly digestible quality fishmeal.
- 100% re-sealable, water resistant jars for freshness.
- Feed Nishikoi Staple 2 - 4 times a day (depending on the temperature).
- Feed only as much as the fish will consume within a few minutes.
- Below 10°C, stop feeding Nishikoi Staple and switch to Nishikoi Wheatgerm.
Why Koi Kare
We have over 40 years of experience in the industry
We are koi keepers too!
We share the same passion as our customers
We are only a phone call or email away. Do not hesitate to ask us questions - we love sharing our knowledge!
We regularly review our pricing to make sure our rates are fair for our customers
Frequently Asked Questions
How Much Is Delivery?
Our delivery is free for any orders over £50.
For all orders under £50 delivery is £4.99.
How Do I Make A Return?
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If you have a valid return instructions will be made on how to make the return.
Please do not post a return without contacting us first.
What Is The Best Way To Contact You?
The best way to contact us is via our contact page here.
How Soon Will I Get A Refund If I Make A Return?
Refunds will be processed within 7 days of us receiving and checking the item.
If you need advice or help with what products to buy, please reach out to us on our contact us page.