Totally new concept in design and reliability. Suited for moist weather conditions.
Easy to install, the lid has a special compartment for silica gel/desiccants to keep the food extra dry.
- Can hold up to 8ltr of food, easy to expand to 15 ltr by adding an extra container on top.
- Can feed pellets from 3 to 10 mm.
- 1 - 6 feeding times per day.
- Adjustable food amount from 5 g to 3 kg per day.
- 0 - 9 days interval options.
- No memory loss after power off.
- Standard power source 4 x penlight battery (not included)
We have over 40 years of experience in the industry
We are koi keepers too!
We share the same passion as our customers
We are only a phone call or email away. Do not hesitate to ask us questions - we love sharing our knowledge!
We regularly review our pricing to make sure our rates are fair for our customers
Frequently Asked Questions
How Much Is Delivery?
Our delivery is free for any orders over £100.
For all orders under £100 delivery is £4.99.
How Do I Make A Return?
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have a valid return instructions will be made on how to make the return.
Please do not post a return without contacting us first.
What Is The Best Way To Contact You?
The best way to contact us is via our contact page here.
How Soon Will I Get A Refund If I Make A Return?
Refunds will be processed within 7 days of us receiving and checking the item.
If you need advice or help with what products to buy, please reach out to us on our contact us page.