1. Shake bottle well.
2. Dry the wound for effective treatment. It is advised to sedate larger fish prior to handling with Evolution Aqua Koi Sedative.
3. Using either the pipette or cotton wool balls provided, liberally apply the treatment directly to the wound and surrounding area. Avoid any contact with gills and eyes.
4. Do not dry off the medication. For effective treatment, cover the injury with a Koi wound sealant. Repeat after 3-4 days if the dressing has gone.
5. Check water quality parameters as poor water quality is often a cause of illness.
6. Consider adding Evolution Aqua Acriflavine to control disease causing bacteria levels in the pond.
NOTE: Only for use with Koi. This treatment should not be added to the pond.
We have over 40 years of experience in the industry
We are koi keepers too!
We share the same passion as our customers
We are only a phone call or email away. Do not hesitate to ask us questions - we love sharing our knowledge!
We regularly review our pricing to make sure our rates are fair for our customers
Frequently Asked Questions
How Much Is Delivery?
Our delivery is free for any orders over £100.
For all orders under £100 delivery is £4.99.
How Do I Make A Return?
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If you have a valid return instructions will be made on how to make the return.
Please do not post a return without contacting us first.
What Is The Best Way To Contact You?
The best way to contact us is via our contact page here.
How Soon Will I Get A Refund If I Make A Return?
Refunds will be processed within 7 days of us receiving and checking the item.
If you need advice or help with what products to buy, please reach out to us on our contact us page.