Compact high-performance filter for ponds up to 80 m³ and fish ponds up to 40 m³. All settings can be conveniently controlled via the app through connection options to the Easy Garden Control System. The integrated drum filter technology impresses with fully automatic coarse dirt separation with an output of up to 150 µm and the associated long service life of the filter biology. The high-quality filter sponges ensure crystal-clear water at flow rates of up to 12,500 l / h. The operation of the filter is absolutely convenient, because the intelligent control monitors and regulates the main functions. Including great details, such as easy access to the inside of the drum, low-noise flushing and a powerful 4 bar flushing pump.
- The automatic coarse debris extraction easily flushes the contamination out of the filter, thanks to drum filter technology
- Conveniently control all settings via an app with the Easy Garden Control System (EGC); Existing systems can be upgraded using the separately available upgrade kit
- Long service life and high quality filter sponges offer the best conditions for the filter biology
- The filter is flushed only by cleaned pond water. Therefore a fresh water connection is not required.
- Powerful, high-quality pressure pump is integrated for flushing the drum
- Particularly quiet in operation thanks to extensive noise insulation
- Individually removable sieve elements (no tools required) and free-wheeling functions for easy access to the drum interior
- Pollutant rakes on the sieves for reliable removal of string algae and other larger particles from the drum
- Less string algae through continuous removal of phosphates and nutrients
- Pollutant discharge including slide valve
- Innovative and reliable product "Made in Germany" (except pressure pump)
- Incl. OASE Clear Water Guarantee
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||mm||830 x 675 x 820|
|Rated voltage||230 V / 50 Hz|
|Power cable length||m||1.00|
|Limited warranty||Years||2 + 1|
|Max. Flow rate||l / min||208|
|Max. Flow rate||l / h||12500|
|Power consumption, cleaning||W.||670|
|Cable length||m||5.00 + 1.00|
|Coarse debris extraction||µm||125|
|Number of nozzles / rinse quantity||1 x 4.0 l / min|
|Scavenging pump||4 bar|
|Automatic rinsing system||manually, sensor, time interval|
|material||GRP Duroplast / stainless steel|
|Number of blue filter foams||Units||2|
|Number of red filter foams||Units||2|
|Number of purple filter foams||Units||2|
|Number of inlets||Units||1|
|Inlet connections||1 x 2 "+ Bitron|
|Connection to||Bitron C 36 - 110 W, Bitron Eco 120 - 240 W, ProfiClear Classic|
|Number of outlets||Units||1|
|Outlet connections||DN 110|
|Sludge discharge connections||DN 75|
|Flush through connection||DN 110|
|Min. Flow rate||l / h||7500|
|Suitable for ponds up to max.||m 3||80.0|
|Suitable for ponds with fish stock||m 3||40.0|
|Suitable for ponds with koi||m 3||20.0|
|Installation height above water level||cm||51.0|
We have over 40 years of experience in the industry
We are koi keepers too!
We share the same passion as our customers
We are only a phone call or email away. Do not hesitate to ask us questions - we love sharing our knowledge!
We regularly review our pricing to make sure our rates are fair for our customers
Frequently Asked Questions
How Much Is Delivery?
Our delivery is free for any orders over £100.
For all orders under £100 delivery is £4.99.
How Do I Make A Return?
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If you have a valid return instructions will be made on how to make the return.
Please do not post a return without contacting us first.
What Is The Best Way To Contact You?
The best way to contact us is via our contact page here.
How Soon Will I Get A Refund If I Make A Return?
Refunds will be processed within 7 days of us receiving and checking the item.
If you need advice or help with what products to buy, please reach out to us on our contact us page.