Intelligent, powerful and at the same time energy-efficient motor technology is in the high-performance fountain pump OASE Aquarius Eco Expert 22000. It pumps up to 22,000 liters per hour at a maximum delivery height of 9.6 m and is therefore particularly suitable for large systems that are operated energy-efficiently Compared to the Aquarius Universal Expert pumps, the new Eco Expert consumes 30% less electricity costs with the same performance values and the same volume.
Two ingenious features complement the Aquarius Eco Expert 22000: Thanks to the Easy Garden Control System connection (EGC), the pump can be conveniently controlled from the home network via an app and can be combined with other EGC-capable devices from OASE. Special highlight: With the integrated dynamic function, you can create different water images in the blink of an eye and from the garden chair. Patented frost protection down to -20 ° C, guarantee 3 years plus 2 years requirement guarantee.
- New, network-capable, energy-efficient pump generation for extremely powerful and economic delivery capacity
- Requires up to 50% less energy than the predecessor model
- Alternating fountain heights can be individually switched with power consumption in-line with demand
- Robust and durable stainless steel housing for stability
- Ergonomic handle for easy transport and installation
- Unique, patented frost protection: the pump will not be damaged at temperatures down to as low as -20 ° C
- Can be set up underwater & dry installed
- With adapter set for connection of 1 "and 1½" nozzles
- Protection against running dry and blocking through Environmental Function Control (EFC by OASE)
- MADE IN GERMANY: precise and reliable German engineering skills at a particularly high quality level
- Network-enabled, energy-efficient pump generation with extremely powerful yet economical pump capacity
- Suitable for submersed or dry use or for extended use in sea water
- System requirements: To use the EGC functions, an InScenio EGC Controller Home / Cloud, InScenio FM-Master EGC Home / Cloud, InScenio FM-Master WiFi EGC or InScenio FM-Master WiFi Version 2.0 or later is required
|Dimensions (L x W x H)
|490 x 215 x 235
|220 - 240 V / 50/60 Hz
|Power cable length
|3 + 2
|Max. Flow rate
|l / min
|Max. Flow rate
|l / h
|Max. Head height, meters
|1 ½ ", 2"
|Filter intake surface
|Submersed or inline capable
We have over 40 years of experience in the industry
We are koi keepers too!
We share the same passion as our customers
We are only a phone call or email away. Do not hesitate to ask us questions - we love sharing our knowledge!
We regularly review our pricing to make sure our rates are fair for our customers
Frequently Asked Questions
How Much Is Delivery?
Our delivery is free for any orders over £100.
For all orders under £100 delivery is £4.99.
How Do I Make A Return?
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If you have a valid return instructions will be made on how to make the return.
Please do not post a return without contacting us first.
What Is The Best Way To Contact You?
The best way to contact us is via our contact page here.
How Soon Will I Get A Refund If I Make A Return?
Refunds will be processed within 7 days of us receiving and checking the item.
If you need advice or help with what products to buy, please reach out to us on our contact us page.