Energy-efficient gravity filter pump for large bodies of water, also with koi stock - perfect for gravity filter systems. Thanks to the flow-optimized hydraulics, the power pack achieves an outstanding level of efficiency (31,500 l / h delivery rate with a power consumption of only max. 170 W). With a robust pump housing made of cast stainless steel and a large base for secure placement. The high-quality SIC ceramic of the rotor shaft and the bearings stand for reliability and durability. The AquaMax Eco Titanium 31000 can be immersed and set up dry - also ideal in a pump chamber. It conveys coarse dirt with a grain size of up to 6 mm and is reliably protected against dry running and blockage thanks to "Environmental Flow Control" (EFC by OASE). The patented "Seasonal Flow Control" (SFC) as an intelligent and environmentally conscious regulation of the water volume and delivery height enables additional energy savings of up to 30% with the help of optional accessories and with the SFC function switched on - precise and reliable engineering "Made in Germany" at a particularly high level . Up to 5 years guarantee - 3 plus 2 years requirement guarantee.
- Innovative, energy-efficient gravity filter pump for large bodies of water, even with koi stock
- Flow-optimised hydraulics help to achieve an outstanding level of efficiency
- Robust pump housing made of cast stainless steel with large base for safe placement
- Rotor shaft and bearings made from high-quality SIC ceramics for optimal reliability and longevity
- Ideal for installation in a pump chamber
- Can be set up underwater & dry installed
- Protection against running dry and blocking through Environmental Function Control (EFC by OASE)
- Patented Seasonal Flow Control (SFC) for intelligent and environmentally conscious regulation of flow rate and pump head height
- Using optional accessories, when the SFC function is enabled, an extra 30% can be saved in energy
- MADE IN GERMANY: precise and reliable German engineering skills at a particularly high quality level
- System requirements: To use the EGC functions, an InScenio EGC Controller Home/Cloud, InScenio FM-Master EGC Home/Cloud, InScenio FM-Master WiFi EGC or InScenio FM-Master WiFi Version 2.0 or later is required
- Suitable for submersed or dry use – even in sea water
- Handles coarse debris particles up to 6 mm in size
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||mm||275 x 175 x 200|
|Rated voltage||220 - 240 V / 50/60 Hz|
|Power consumption||W||35 - 170|
|Power cable length||m||10.00|
|Guarantee (+ request guarantee)||Years||3 + 2|
|Max. flow rate||l/min||525|
|Max. flow rate||l/h||31500|
|Max. head height, metres||m||3.30|
|Pressure-side connection||G 2 ½"|
|Suction-side connection||G 2 ½"|
|Max. coarse debris displacement||mm||6|
|Setup type||Can be set up underwater & dry installed|
We have over 40 years of experience in the industry
We are koi keepers too!
We share the same passion as our customers
We are only a phone call or email away. Do not hesitate to ask us questions - we love sharing our knowledge!
We regularly review our pricing to make sure our rates are fair for our customers
Frequently Asked Questions
How Much Is Delivery?
Our delivery is free for any orders over £100.
For all orders under £100 delivery is £4.99.
How Do I Make A Return?
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If you have a valid return instructions will be made on how to make the return.
Please do not post a return without contacting us first.
What Is The Best Way To Contact You?
The best way to contact us is via our contact page here.
How Soon Will I Get A Refund If I Make A Return?
Refunds will be processed within 7 days of us receiving and checking the item.
If you need advice or help with what products to buy, please reach out to us on our contact us page.