The controllable entry-level series of filter and watercourse pumps from OASE with an integrated controller for convenient, external control. With the new special OASE app, the contemporary classic can also be controlled smartly. The reliable all-rounder powerfully pumps pond water and coarse dirt particles up to 8 mm in size into a filter or feeds a stream - and works extremely economically: Powerful delivery rate of 12,000 l / h with a power consumption of only 120 W. Thanks to the energy-efficient motor, the AquaMax Eco Classic saves money 12,000 ° C continuously electricity - and thus real money. Also suitable for use on swimming and bathing ponds if it is placed in an external pump chamber. The scope of delivery includes a special hose nozzle with union nut for different hose sizes (25/32/38 mm). "Environmental Function Control" (EFC by OASE) protects the pump from running dry or blocking. Up to 5 years guarantee - 3 plus 2 years requirement guarantee.
- Smart controllable with the OASE app Easy Switch
- Easy installation and maintenance thanks to a secure plug connection to the controller
- Uncompromisingly reliable, with a great cleaning power; it pumps pond water and coarse debris particles, up to 8 mm in size, into the filter
- Extremely economical: Thanks to its energy-efficient motor, the AquaMax Eco Classic constantly saves electricity—and therefore money—while in operation
- Suitable for use on swim ponds and bathing ponds (used in an exterior pump chamber)
- Included in the scope of delivery: Special hose adapter with threaded collar for different hose sizes (25/32/38 mm)
- Environmental Function Control (EFC by OASE) protects against dry running and blocking
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||mm||280 x 230 x 140|
|Rated voltage||220 - 240 V / 50/60 Hz|
|Power consumption||W||26 - 120|
|Cable length||m||2.00 + 10.00|
|Guarantee (+ request guarantee)||Years||3 + 2|
|Max. flow rate||l/min||200|
|Max. flow rate||l/h||12000|
|Max. head height, metres||m||4.70|
|Suction-side connection||1 ½"|
|Hose connection||mm||25 / 32 / 38|
|Hose connection||1", 1 ¼", 1 ½"|
|Filter intake surface||cm²||810|
|Max. coarse debris displacement||mm||8|
|Setup type||Can be set up underwater & dry installed|
We have over 40 years of experience in the industry
We are koi keepers too!
We share the same passion as our customers
We are only a phone call or email away. Do not hesitate to ask us questions - we love sharing our knowledge!
We regularly review our pricing to make sure our rates are fair for our customers
Frequently Asked Questions
How Much Is Delivery?
Our delivery is free for any orders over £100.
For all orders under £100 delivery is £4.99.
How Do I Make A Return?
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have a valid return instructions will be made on how to make the return.
Please do not post a return without contacting us first.
What Is The Best Way To Contact You?
The best way to contact us is via our contact page here.
How Soon Will I Get A Refund If I Make A Return?
Refunds will be processed within 7 days of us receiving and checking the item.
If you need advice or help with what products to buy, please reach out to us on our contact us page.