Why the AquaForte SkimmerSieve?
• Easy to install in any kind of pond.
• High flow rate possible.
• Possibilities for placing the SkimmerSieve farther from the pool.
• Easily span distances of over 10 metres.
• Easy to maintain.
• Multiple skimmers can be connected to Sieve.
• Efficient debris collection.
• The sets consist of an UltraSieve Midi or Low including an extra Ø160 mm inlet and a wide-mouth skimmer with a Ø160 mm flange connection.
• The Ø160 mm flexible socket provides a direct and easy connection.
• The skimmer has no basket, so all the debris goes directly to the screen for easy maintenance.
• The Ø160 mm flange with skimmer mouth is available separately to connect two skimmers to one SkimmerSieve.
We have over 40 years of experience in the industry
We are koi keepers too!
We share the same passion as our customers
We are only a phone call or email away. Do not hesitate to ask us questions - we love sharing our knowledge!
We regularly review our pricing to make sure our rates are fair for our customers
Frequently Asked Questions
How Much Is Delivery?
Our delivery is free for any orders over £100.
For all orders under £100 delivery is £4.99.
How Do I Make A Return?
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have a valid return instructions will be made on how to make the return.
Please do not post a return without contacting us first.
What Is The Best Way To Contact You?
The best way to contact us is via our contact page here.
How Soon Will I Get A Refund If I Make A Return?
Refunds will be processed within 7 days of us receiving and checking the item.
If you need advice or help with what products to buy, please reach out to us on our contact us page.